This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginq.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginq.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginq.com.
Video demonstration and instructions on how to use the RR Login:
Steps to follow to login:
1. Copy and paste the direct login url we provided to your browser's address bar: https://selfcare.rr.com/index.cfm?method=login.login. Press Enter and wait for the page to load.
2. Enter your RR Login email address in the provided text field saying 'Road Runner Email Address.' Under it is the password text field. Enter your password.
3. Click either on the Yes or No in the Remember Me. Note that selecting Yes will add your RR login credentials to your browser's cache. This wil keep you logged in for future logins. However, in case your cumputer has harmful programs or viruses, these viruses may hack into your cache and use your login credentials. On the other hand, selecting No will require you to login manually everytime your log in to your RR account.
4. You will an image under the text fields. You are required to enter what is shown in the image. If no image appears, you have to refresh your browser or click on the Refresh the Image link. After typing in the text in the appropiate text field, click login.
5. Wait for your account's page to be shown. You have now successfully logged in.
1. In the same page were you are required to login, below it is a link saying 'Information: If you have forgotten your password Click Here.' Click on the link.
2. You will be shown three options:
I know my Road Runner® email password and I want to change it
I don't know my Road Runner email password
for resetting passwords and:
Click here to locate your email username.
for resetting your username. Click on the desired action and follow the on-screen instructions.
3. Alternatively, you can open your alternative (non-RR) email and check the email RR sent to you on your first registrations. Your login credentials will be shown there. Follow the necessary instructions and login.
Visit this page and choose the option that suits you:
Shortcut to RR Login page here...
Video and text instructions in logging in
Reset your username and password with this following instructions
Contact RR webmasters to help you for further queries
Your opinion of RR:
Site Navigational Shortcuts
Login instructions for banks, cards and financial institutions...
Login instructions for educational institution websites...
Login instructions for social media and online services...